Raven Nest Golf Club reserves the right to withdraw permission to use the golf course to anyone engaging in the following:
- Threatening or abusive behavior to golf course staff or other players
- Damaging the golf course or golf course property
- Behavior that may cause injury to themselves or others
- Failure to follow golf course rules and regulations
Golf Course Rules and Regulations
- All players must register in the golf shop. Players must start play from either the first or tenth tee as directed by golf shop personnel. All players must have a current cash register receipt in their possession during play
- Each operator of a golf cart must be at least 16 years of age and have a valid driver’s license
- Only two persons and two sets of golf clubs are permitted per golf car – Players must observe posted golf car usage rules
- Golf carts must remain on paths where provided and must be kept 30 ft. from greens and tees. Golf cars must be kept out of native grass areas
- Each player is required to have a set of golf clubs (sharing sets is not permitted)
- No private golf cars are allowed
- Metal spikes are prohibited on golf course property.
- The maximum number of players allowed per group is four; no fivesomes are permitted unless given permission by golf shop personnel
- Repair all ball marks, rake bunkers, and fix divots.
- Speed of Play: It is the goal of Raven Nest Golf Cub to have all players complete their round in a maximum time of 4 hours and 15 minutes. It is the responsibility of each group to keep pace with the group ahead
- Proper attire required. Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times. Bathing attire, cut off shorts, halter tops, tube tops, tank tops and similar types of recreational wear are not allowed
- Players should be aware of approaching, impending, or threatening weather. Raven Nest Golf Club does not have an inclement weather warning or detection system. Golfers play at their own risk.
Handicap Flag Policy
- Raven Nest Golf Club has the authority to restrict all golf cars to all cart paths at any time, including to those requesting a medical flag.
- Golfers wishing to receive a medical flag for golf car usage must have a valid handicap parking sticker issued by the DMV or a doctor’s note and must receive permission from the golf shop staff.
- Players must keep golf carts a minimum of 30 feet or 10 yards from the greens.
- Players must use the 90 degree cart rule.
- Players must keep the golf carts out of native grass areas, roped areas and holes deemed cart paths only including all par 3 holes.
- If 2 players in the same group are requesting a medical flag, they must ride together.